Our November 2019 Tax Newsletter is now available to download and contains lots of useful information for small businesses.
In this issue:
- When will budget day be now?
- Apply for more time for MTD digital links
- Government funding to help you prepare for customs changes
- Keep details of your director’s loan account, and keep it in credit
- No capital allowances for equipment in a “Dwelling House”
- Furnished holiday lettings businesses also qualify for capital gains tax relief
- Collecting unpaid tax for 2018/19 through your PAYE coding
And of course the tax diary of main events over November & December.