Annual Tax Returns

Let us take the pain out of the chore of completing your tax return. Our fast and easy service makes everything simple for you. All we need from you are details of your income, gains, expenditure and anything else that might be relevant to the completion of your tax return.

Examples of Income and Expenditure:

•  Employment Income

•  Income from Self Employment

•  Dividend Income from Shares

•  Pension Income

•  Charitable Donations

•  Pension Contributions

Our team will review all your paperwork to ensure that you pay no more tax than is needed. Who knows, you might even be due a repayment!

For a free, no obligation meeting, complete the form below…

Frequently asked questions

Here are some questions we often get asked. If you need any more information, just give us a call and we will be happy to answer your queries.

Do I have to complete a tax return?

Not everyone needs to submit a tax return, but you will probably need to submit a tax return if you are:

  • Self-employed as a ‘sole trader’ and earned more than £1,000 (before taking off anything you can claim tax relief on)
  • A partner in a business partnership
  • Have received income from a rental property (property income)
  • A director of a Limited Company

You may also complete a tax return if you want to claim certain income tax allowances.

If you’re not sure whether you need to complete a tax return just get in touch and we’ll be happy to advise. Call 01245 258689 or email [email protected].

How much tax does a Limited company pay?

Unlike sole traders and the self-employed, limited companies don’t pay income tax and National Insurance, they pay corporation tax on their profits (income less allowable expenses). The corporation tax year runs from the 1st April to the 31st March and the tax rate is set by the government each year.

Limited companies pay corporation tax once a year. Corporation tax is a tax on the profits made by your business over the financial year. It must be paid nine months and one day after your business’s accounting period ends. A limited company may have its year-end at any month during the year, and so in some years, if the corporation tax rate has changed, they may pay corporation tax at two different rates.