Our March 2020 Tax Newsletter is now available to download and contains lots of useful information for small businesses.
In this issue:
- Yet another Chancellor – big changes in The Budget?
- Inheritance tax in the spotlight
- Further changes to entrepreneurs’ relief?
- Year-end CGT planning
- Pension planning before the end of the tax year
- Will pension tax relief change in the budget?
- Have you used your 2019/20 ISA allowance?
- Don’t lose your personal allowance!
- Consider other tax-efficient investments
- Buy new equipment before 6th April?
And of course the tax diary of main events over March & April.