Our September 2019 Tax Newsletter is now available to download and contains lots of useful information for small businesses.
In this issue:
- Government u-turn on pension tax for doctors and others?
- No VAT penalty if you missed the first quarterly Making Tax Digital deadline
- Company officers jointly and severally liable for VAT penalty
- When is a van not a van?
- Certain vans are exempt from income tax
- Income tax definition of “goods vehicle”
- Capital allowances definition of “motor car”
- VAT definition of “motor car”
And of course the tax diary of main events over September & October.