Our October 2019 Tax Newsletter is now available to download and contains lots of useful information for small businesses.
In this issue:
- Builders’ VAT rules delayed for a year
- Get ready for the ‘off-payroll’ working rules
- What if the worker disagrees?
- Radio presenter wins IR35 personal service company case
- Disguised renumeration loan charge review
- Time for an electric company car?
- Advisory fuel rate for company cars
- Don’t forget there may be tax to pay on your dividends in January
And of course the tax diary of main events over October & November.