Our November 2018 Tax Newsletter is now available to download and contains lots of useful information for small businesses.
In this issue:
- More money for NHS and an end to austerity?
- Personal allowance and higher rate limit increased early
- No changes in tax rates
- IR35 “off-payroll” rules to be extended to private sector
- Capital gains entrepreneurs’ relief changes
- Company tax to reduce to 17%
- Annual investment allowance increased to £1m
- New capital allowance for commercial buildings
- R&D tax credit restricted
- VAT registration limit continues to be frozen
- More rates relief for small businesses
And of course the tax diary of main events over November & December.