Our May 2022 Tax News is now available to download and contains lots of useful information for small businesses.
In this issue:
- Trading losses – carry back or carry forward?
- Super-deduction for equipment runs for one more year
- Changes to VAT rates from 1 April 2022
- End of tax year payroll procedures
- Employers NICS in relation to ex-military staff
- Reimburse private fuel for your company car?
- ATED returns and revaluations due
- Possible changes to SDLT multiple dwellings relief
- Diary of main tax events – May / June 2022