Our July 2019 Tax Newsletter is now available to download and contains lots of useful information for small businesses.
In this issue:
- A staff summer party can be a tax-free benefit
- Make school holidays easier with tax-free childcare
- Using a PAYE settlement agreement to pay some of your employee’s tax
- But not travel costs for non-executive directors in public sector
- More complicated pension rules
- New VAT rules for the construction sector
- Advisory fuel rate for company cars
And of course the tax diary of main events over July & August.