Our February 2019 Tax Newsletter is now available to download and contains lots of useful information for small businesses.
In this issue:
- No deal Brexit – what about VAT?
- Postponed VAT accounting for imports
- Low value consignments
- VAT mini one-stop-shop (VAT MOSS) will come to an end
- Customs charges
- Welcome CGT enterpreneurs’ relief change for shareholders
- Corporation tax relief back for acquired goodwill
- Termination payment changes delayed to 2020
- Don’t be late in paying your personal tax bill
And of course the tax diary of main events over February & March.