Our Coronavirus 01 March 2021 Tax Newsletter is now available to download and contains lots of useful information for small businesses.
In this issue:
- Get ready for the “off-payroll working rules
- What if the worker disagrees?
- Would the worker be better off an employee?
- End users can be liable for the tax not deducted
- Current IR35 rules still apply where end user is “small”
- Don’t lose your 2020/21 personal allowance
- VAT rules for construction sector started
- Buy new equipment before 6 April?
- 2021/22 National Insurance bands
- Advisory fuel rate for company cars