Our August 2019 Tax Newsletter is now available to download and contains lots of useful information for small businesses.
In this issue:
- Off payroll working rules going ahead
- “Small” employers excepted
- CGT private residence relief changes
- CGT letting relief restriction
- Inheritance tax to be simplified
- No tax free CGT uplift on death
- IHT relief for businesses and farms
- Company VAT penalty can be a liability of an “officer”
And of course the tax diary of main events over August & September.